Lizard and Lunk

The continuing GURPS adventures of eight men who really should find better uses for their time.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Origins, Day 2: Friday

Today was a shortened day, with a quick game of Pandemic in the morning, barbecue chicken for lunch at North Market, and the beginning of a demo of Mayfair's upcoming Discworld game Ankh-Morpork. I'm a huge fan of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, and with poor Sir Terry's deteriorating health, I will take new Discworld material where I can get it. The game seems promising, but I had to leave during the first round, so I have no informed opinion yet.

Games Played: Pandemic, Ankh-Morpork (kind of)
Games Won: Pandemic, thanks to near-optimal roles for all players -- chosen at random, yet! Dispatcher plus Medic plus Scientist equals a fighting chance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home