Lizard and Lunk

The continuing GURPS adventures of eight men who really should find better uses for their time.

Monday, February 27, 2006

They (sometimes) grow up so fast

It's been a long-standing joke of Jeff's to demand that I lend him dice by tapping impatiently on the table with his finger.

Recently, my 15-month-old son has adopted exactly the same mannerism to demand that more food be placed in front of him when he's in his highchair, right down to the semi-pouty facial expression.

So I'm left wondering: is little Henry mature for his age, or is Jeff lagging way behind his?

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I dunno. Close call. Tiebreaking question: does Jeff know what a doggie says?

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think there's the slightest doubt about this - BOTH!

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if anyone will see this, but WE'RE A LITTLE BEHIND ON THE UPDATES, GUYS!!!!!!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home